Atomic Evoke Contact Staff
New in The Contact Staff
- More LEDs, which are carefully spiral wrapped for greater durability.
- Custom silicone end caps that are specially designed and tested to absorb impact on hard falls.
- Silicone end caps can be twisted to cover the joystick and charging port, helping the staff resist dirt and moisture.
- Atomic modes have been revised to look even better with staff flow with new motions to play with.
- Carbon fiber tubing extends over more components, making the staff stiffer and more durable than ever.
- 3D printed parts add detailed refinement without outsourced mass production. Each staff is hand built in Colorado by flow artists for flow artists.
Atomic Contact Staff Build
(A) Silicone Grip for consistent contact flow.
(B) Polycarbonate Tubing - Impact resistant polycarbonate serves as a protective shield around the circuit. Polycarbonate is so strong it's used to make the cockpit canopy of the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor jet.
(C) Battery Packs - Two battery packs, one on each end of the staff, focus the weight at the ends for better performance.
(D) Microprocessor Board - Our same custom developed circuit that's stood the test of time in our Atomic Hoops and Levitation Wands drive unique LED patterns on the staff.
(E) 3D Printed Retainers - Our custom printed retaining ends are just the right fit to hold everything firmly in place thanks to our 3D printers.
(F) High Resolution LED Ends - A high density strip of LEDs at the very ends of the staff bring patterns all the way to the tips.
(G) Custom Silicone End Caps - Our custom molded silicone end caps not only look awesome, they're also designed to absorb impact and help protect the circuit from dirt and moisture.
(H) Carbon Fiber Core - A carbon fiber tube at its core gives the staff excellent rigidity while keeping the weight light in the middle.
(I) Spiral LED Circuit - The LED circuit is spiral wrapped around the staff for improved circuit durability. The wrap creates three straight rows of LEDs down the length of the staff.
(J) Rubber Spacer - A rubber spacer spiraled between the carbon fiber core and polycarbonate casing absorb impacts, protecting the LED circuit.
The Atomic Staff Also Features
- 165 different modes! See the Atomic Mode Selection Guide.
- Our advanced LED circuit with 238 to 264 full color LEDs capable of 16 million colors. (actual number of LEDs depend on size and options selected).
- LED strips run the full length of the staff.
- Long lasting 2000 mAh batteries.
- 1.5 to 3 hours of battery life on a full charge (actual time varies depending on the number of LEDs, brightness setting, and the modes being used).
- Durable and crystal clear impact resistant polycarbonate tubing. (1" OD)
- Strong carbon fiber core for enhanced rigidity.
- Easy to use menu system.
- All of the Atomic Evoke modes and features, optimized for the staff.
- Scan feature loops though the modes of your choice.
- Brightness control to manage intensity and battery life.
- Preset menu to store up to 15 of your favorite modes. Create an easy to access set list for a performance!
- Weight distributed heavier at ends for great spinning momentum.
- 35 to 40oz.
- High clarity silicone sleeve for awesome contact grip.
- Flush-mounted switches.
- Upgradeable for future software updates and advancements.
- Smart charger, which plugs directly into the staff, fully charges in 4-6 hours.
- For your health and the environment, we use only RoHS compliant and lead free components and solder.
- Workmanship and durability guaranteed with a One Year Warranty.
Atomic Designer - Create and share your own modes!
As a member of the creative hoop community, you're now empowered to use your artistic talent to take control over your Atomic modes. No longer will you have just the same standard (yet beautiful) modes as every other Atomic owner. Your Atomic can now be as unique as you are. Design modes with your favorite colors, patterns, and effects. Then share them easily on the Community Gallery. Also, download from over 1000 modes other community members have shared in the gallery. You can even modify and build off of modes created by others.
The Designer Features:
- Draw modes using our web designer
- No software to install
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
- Share modes in the Community Gallery
- Load modes from the gallery to your Atomic
- Modify and build off of modes shared in the gallery
- Store up to 15 custom modes at a time
- Run individually or continuously loop though saved custom modes
- Java enabled web browser and Internet connection required
Due to international package size restrictions, we are only shipping staffs to the US and Canada.
Staffs may take 2 to 3 days to ship.