Astral Projects Care Instructions
Here are a few quick tips to keep your new hoop running like new for years to come.
- Avoid getting it wet or exposing it to damp conditions.
- Store at room temperature (60 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or excessive heat such as a car parked in the sun on a hot summer day.
- Avoid exposure to extreme cold. Cold tubing can become more brittle and will fail with less force than at room temperature.
- It's important to understand the physical limits of your flow tool. Repeated impacts into a hard surface can cause damage over time.
- Place tape over exposed switches when using in dirty or sandy conditions. Switches don’t like dirt or sand.
- Use only the charging adapter that came with your flow tool. Unplug it after charging.
- Don't store your flow tool with the battery completely drained. This can shorten the battery life.
- Using your flow tool on a soft surface such as grass or carpet is best. The flow tool is designed to be durable, but use care not to excessively beat it or throw it at the ground.
- Love your Astral Project and it will love you back.