The Synergy Quick Wick®
The Original Clamp-on Fire Wick. This super light wick attaches onto any hoop (or any tube, pole, staff, bike axle, etc) easily with a regular screwdriver. Any firehoop can accidentally melt or a spine fray, potentially wasting the entire product. The Quick Wick® eliminates this issue. It also allows you to change your firehoop size as your regular hoop size evolves.
Quick Wicks® are a great way to use any Astral Hoops as a fire + LED hoop! When used properly the heat from the wick will not harm the LED circuit. However, as with any firehoop, care must be taken to not hold the hoop in a way that puts the hoop tubing in the path of the flame for more than a brief moment.
Other ideas: throw some on each end of a staff, attach them on a helmet, get creative. The paper-thin belt is virtually unnoticeable when hooping and the clamp does not get hot.
- 4 models (clamp sizes) available for all kinds of tubings
- Range from 1.2 - 1.6 ounces (about the weight of 6 quarters).
- 100% Stainless Steel construction for the best resistance to rust.
- Flexible cable-spine is super rigid, like a solid rod, but springs back into shape when bent.
- Tested, secure and as safe as playing with fire gets!
- Designed to last several lifetimes if properly cared for.
- Hand-made in Carrboro, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- FREE Nut Driver with 4 or more QWs (even easier than a screw-driver!)
Backed by a one-year limited warranty (see image to the right) and Lifetime Replacement Policy, you can count on The Quick Wick and the people who stand behind them.
If you are unsure of the Outside Diameter of your tubing (not hoop OD), please measure it. It is VERY important that you get the correct size Quick Wick®. Each size is very specific and will not fit on wider or thinner tubings. The increments are very small so precision counts (tip: use the info / specs that came with your tubing / hoop).
This item qualifies for free shipping